The Art and Science of Collaboration
Collaboration always sounds good in theory, but it’s not often effective in practice. This webinar teaches you that there are different ways to collaborate, different types of collaboration groups, and opportunities to collaborate that few people naturally practice.
Collaboration—it’s a cool word and conjures up an image of people working together as a team. But real collaboration goes way beyond this. Real collaboration is both an art and a science with surprising facets.
The session is led by David Silverstein, CEO, noted speaker, author and thought leader. David’s research and experience on this topic, combined with his unique insights, make this webinar a must for all change agents and leaders.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Different ways to effectively collaborate.
- How the human mind works to synthesize information.
- How thinking and collaboration are related.
- Why collaboration is both an art and a science.
- Why work habits are improved with better collaborative thinking.