This course provides a detailed introduction to the principles of Lean Six Sigma as well as thorough training on selecting and driving projects, aligned with the organization’s strategic goals, from start to finish. This course includes our e-series on Change Management.
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able to:
- Define the basic concepts of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of process excellence functions.
- Recognize the importance of project selection and prioritization.
- Understand the human aspect of change.
- Identify and manage stakeholders.
- Improve the business response to customer needs.
No prerequisites are required but basic math, project management, and communication and leadership skills are desirable.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers who lead Lean Six Sigma deployments and support projects.
- Process owners and project sponsors who support continuous improvement efforts.
Champions pave the way for Performance Excellence success in an organization. This course is designed to give participants a detailed introduction to the principles of Lean Six Sigma as well as thorough training on selecting and driving projects, aligned with the organization’s strategic goals, from start to finish. This course includes our e-series on Change Management.
This online course is delivered through an interactive, HTML-based eLearning system, offering accessibility and ease of use across both desktop and mobile devices (closed captioning is available). Students master the learning modules at their own pace and in their own time.
Duration: 16 hours
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have access to the training material for six months.
Full Agenda - Click Here
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- The Five Principles of Lean
- Design for Six Sigma
- Basic Statistics
- Six Sigma Metrics
- Project Identification
- Project Prioritization
- Project Scoping
- Project Definition
- DMAIC for Teams
- Preparing to Manage Change
- Leading and Communicating Change
- Creating Awareness
- Creating a Shared Need
- Shaping a Vision/Mission
- Building Commitment
- Keeping Change Momentum
- Making Change Last
System Requirements: Internet connection with modern browser
Operating System: Microsoft Windows (7 and higher) or Apple Mac OS X
Display Properties Setting: Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Recommended Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
For the best experience and optimum security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date.
Legacy browsers with known issues:
Internet Explorer 10 and below
Safari 7 and below
Note: the course content requires that any pop-up blocker be disabled
Once the course has been paid for and started you can no longer receive a refund or credit towards another class.
Learn how our solutions can be tailored to your business.