Advancing a business requires significant change. Many corporate leaders, while well-versed in the more technical skills of implementing a new initiative, aren’t as well-versed in the psychology of change and the process to lead and sustain it.
This five-day Change Leadership course helps you become a stronger and more capable change leader—providing all the knowledge, tools, skills and coaching you need to lead change in your organization. This course focuses on the specific actions and behaviors you’ll need to perform as you lead or participate in change initiatives in your company.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Lead and implement change efforts at multiple levels within their organization.
- Recognize and implement the key elements that make change sustainable.
- Develop and implement a change strategy and plan.
- Develop a vision and unify people behind it.
- Analyze the position of key stakeholders and the keys to influencing them in the right direction.
- Identify and avoid the top eight mistakes of change.
- Identify resistance and create strategies to overcome it.
- Identify and manage conflict for positive results.
Completion of a DiSC profile. Assigned reading
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone leading change in an organization
- Candidates in the Lean Methods Group’s Lean Master and Master Black Belt development programs
- Black Belts and Green Belts who want to develop their leadership abilities
Included in this series are brief introductory modules designed to educate learners on the critical elements of the change leadership process.
Duration: 3.2 hours
Agenda - Click Here
- Program introduction
- Vision of you as a change leader
- Understand the six system factors that enable change
- Change begins with you: DiSC
- Change begins with you: DiSC – Continued
- Managing the change process
- Sharing a vision
- Inspiring a sense of urgency
- Gaining buy-in: Understanding and overcoming resistance
- Gaining buy-in: Understanding conflict modes
- Stakeholder analysis
- Application workshop using the simulation
- Communication strategy and planning
- Managing the change process – Round two
- Institutionalizing change
- Course closing
System Requirements: Internet connection with modern browser
Operating System: Microsoft Windows (7 and higher) or Apple Mac OS X
Display Properties Setting: Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Recommended Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
For the best Experience and optimum security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date.
Legacy browsers with known issues:
Internet Explorer 10 and below
Safari 7 and below
Note: the course content requires that any pop-up blocker be disabled
Once the course has been paid for and started you can no longer receive a refund or credit towards another class.
Learn how our solutions can be tailored to your business.